Agfinity is Hiring
Entry Level Grain Trader Sales Position Available
Agfinity Inc. is looking to hire a highly energetic individual to fill an entry level grain trader position for our growing team. The position will be primarily responsible for calling Agfinity’s customers and prospects to discuss the pricing of current grain markets and to draw offers to sell their grain. As an Agfinity sales associate you will work and grow within a fast-paced environment, assisting our current in-house trading staff. Reporting to the senior management, you will have the opportunity to be a key player in an exciting, high-growth organization.
Watch the Agfinity Team Building Day video below!
Requirements we are looking for
- Successful sales experience in person and on telephone, achieving and exceeding sales goals, an asset
- Excellent ability to build relationships, multi-task and address issues or concerns in a timely manner.
- Ability to assess a situation and retain the fine details as well as the broader ones
- Commitment to a high standard of integrity, honesty, & transparency
- Ability to work independently when needed, managing company priorities within a versatile open work environment.
- Possess excellent written, computer/technical and verbal communication skills.
- Possess the ability to retain knowledge and quickly learn new concepts.
- Attend and participate in company training and meetings as requested by management.
- Hold a valid Canadian driver’s license.
- Performance bonuses/commissions
How To Apply
If you meet the above requirements please email a current resume and cover letter to email@example.com by March 10, 2019, including why you think you would be a good fit and what areas you're looking to improve/develop on over the next 2 years (personal or professional).
Please also check out our website, www.agfinity.com, as it is in integral part of our business and how we operate.Apply Today